Monday, February 18, 2008

Cousins

I have more cousins than you can poke a stick at.

By cousins I mean the offsprings of my dad's siblings.
... so really, specifically, it's , paternal first cousins.
Haha, offsprings - I just made them sound like animals.

Let's see how many of them in total (I've never counted before!).

Jin, Bon, Kee, Pun, Ying, Ben, Shang, Zai, Zhao, Sharon, Yiping, Qing, Kiun, Jun... in that order.

(Above) With Kee, Ben and Sis

(Above) With Pun

(Above) With Qing, Zhao, Yiping

(Above) Kiun, Bro

14 paternal first cousins. Throw in Me, Sis and Bro and my Grandma has a total of 17 grandchildren. Oh my, that's a lot of grandchildren. In terms of order in the Liew Family, I am the 5th eldest. In terms of order of boys in the Liew Family of my generation I stand 2nd.

If I add the number of maternal first cousins I have, I will end up with a number closer to 30. Shocking - we could have 2 football teams with 2 full benches of substitutes.

How many do you have? I win laaaaa...

Qi

9 comments:

Kanga said...

ok lets do d counting...paternal side:2+3+2+2+2 = 11...u win la. as for maternal side: 2+3+3+2+3 = 13...i have 24 cousins in total...

King Qi said...

wow seems like u have a pretty big family as well!

... yet u went to KL for CNY.

Nyx said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nyx said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nyx said...

Wtf you must be really bored. Hurry get your arse back to Perth so we can sit beside each other and stare at the wall!

...Or...

We can stare at that 'new' tv on my room floor! Yay!!!
nicoleissohappylah

King Qi said...

lolnomoreemonicthatsverypleasing.

Ping said...

paternal = 18
maternal = 19

you do the math :P
hmm...

Di said...

my grandmother has eight children. one of her daughters has eight children too.

where do i begin? let's not even bother with math.

King Qi said...

ping: lawyers r bad at maths! =)
di: yep, you win... =(