Friday, February 8, 2008

1st Day of Chinese New Year

First Day of Chinese New Year today (or was it yesterday seeing as it is now 1:56am?) and it was hell tiring! I got to shower in a minute so I will make this brief just so I have a record of where I have gone today...

(Above) 1 of many uncles, 2 of a few aunties, 2 of a handful of cousins, bro, sis and me @ Po's Place

1) Went to grandma's house @ 10:30am, met sooo many relatives it's almost criminal.
2) Visited Lawrence's house @ 1:30pm, wished the parents HCNY then I drove off with their son!
3) Attended Lionel's Open House @ 1:50pm. Great "masak merah" from the mom.
4) Went to Ing Ling's house @ 3:00pm - oh my don't get me started on her "dressing-up" (or lack thereof!).
5) Went to Harry's house @ 4:00pm.
6) Went to Adrian's house @ 4:30pm - haven't seen him for a long time, great to catch up.
7) After a short rest, I joined my family for visit to Auntie Leng's place @ 7:45pm. She has pretty hot daughters. Shhh!
8) Then off we went to Auntie Ngo's place @ 8:30pm.
9) Last visit of the day was at Sam Shook Goong's place @ 9:15pm.

9 houses in total, holy whack.

(Above) Me and Lawrence @ Lionel's Place (or room, rather)

Align Center(Above) Lionel, Ing Ling, Me and the very hip-hop Lawrence @ Ing Ling's Place

(Above) Me and Harry @ Harry's Place

After all that, I went back to grandma's place and engaged in some pretty meaningless conversations (haha!) with Auntie Moi, Auntie Lin, Uncle Goo, sis, bro and I.

Drove to Lionel's house @ 11:00pm to play a couple of hands of Black Jack (or African-American Jack?).

Long day tomorrow again - as per usual!

Qi

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hoho..
you people nothing much changed

Kanga said...

lukin smart over dae man! cny is oways full of red. even lionel's mum had to prepare reddish food - masak merah to suit d atmosphere eh?!

Charles Liew said...

johnny: i dont know whether to laugh or cry @ ur comment. =)

kanga: not sure bout suiting the atmosphere but the masak merah was sooo good.

Kanga said...

johnny...its tru they din change but qi's diff compared to hi skul la...not like a "ball" =X! oops