Saturday, January 26, 2008

Get Paid Per Post, Literally

I saw on Laura's blog about payperpost and I was like "Wtf, they actually pay you to blog?"... Yes, get paid to blog.

Since I have heard a lot of negative reviews about sites like payperpost, I decided to head on over to the website to see what it is all about. I was instantly taken aback by the quality of the website, and how professionally done the site is as a whole. Hey! I am not going to judge a book by its cover, I say... so I googled. True enough, a lot of people are benefiting from participating!

Bloody hell, I am not going to be left out now, am I? Afterall, I spend so much time on the internet, so why not earn a few bucks along the way? I am just kidding - I intend to not just earn a few bucks hahaha. If I could get paid to blog about the things I love, surely it doesn't feel like work. So basically, it's just free money. Okay, you can stop rubbing your palms together now.

Laura said she put in an application in October 2007, and only recently did she get approval. I was reluctant to wait that long, so I sent an e-mail to the pretty people (I am sure!) at Customer Love yesterday (which was the day I signed up) and I got this reply almost instantly: "Thanks for the ticket!Upon reviewing your blog, I went ahead and approved it. Thanks again, and if you have any questions, please let us know! Happy Blogging! -Jenn".

Fantabulous! Join me at payperpost - you really have nothing to lose. If the most sceptical person (that is me by the way) can be convinced, surely you can be too.


4 comments:

.c.h.e.r.r.y. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
.c.h.e.r.r.y. said...

100% reliable? can be trusted one not qi?

King Qi said...

Yeap for sure - remember to call me when you are back in Kuching!

.c.h.e.r.r.y. said...

yes qi.i WILL.
you think of a place to makan orite. =D