Friday, November 23, 2007

Taking You Home

I want to pack you in my box, and take you home.

In other news, boxes have all been packed, with about 175kgs worth of belongings. Lloyd came to pick up the boxes this morning, and I had to pay AU$500. Brought my 2 bikes to Cash Converters and they gave me AU$120 for them both - not too bad. My DVD player, however, went for AU$15. But then it's not branded so didn't expect much. The printer did not sell, though. Neither did the dumbbells.

I want to pack youuuu in my box, and take youuuu home.

Qi

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

who yoouuuu haha.... so secretive meh =P

Anonymous said...

who is 'youuuuu'. hehehehe.

Anonymous said...

SIAO!! you gila~~!! 175kg???? what did you pack??

King Qi said...

5 years = 175kgs.
1 year = 35kgs.

Makes sense to me.