Thursday, November 22, 2007

On a Jet Plane

It's been a long while since I last blogged, but I have been really busy finishing up my Honours Paper and one final exam. I am all done now, and I am all set for the next stage of my life.

I am leaving Perth, for good.

Will I miss this place? To be honest, right now... I think I will not, but perhaps after a while, I will. What I am going to miss, is the many friends I have made here, throughout my time in Year 12, and throughout my 4 years in University. It is scary to think that after 5 years, I might never see these people again.

-----

I have my future pretty much planned out.
So now it's all about execution. I want to achieve so much before I turn 30, so I better get cracking huh? It's going to be one hell of a journey, but I will get there I am certain of that.

I should really be uploading some pictures I have taken recently but no time for that - the box people are coming to collect the boxes tomorrow and I have a lot to go through.

Leave you guys with lyrics to an emo song (I bought a shirt as a gift yesterday, and it says "Cheer up, Emo Kid" with a sad smilie at the end of it - I am sure she'll like it). And before you ask, no, I am not that emo kid. I hate emo kids. But Lionel is an emo kid. :)

Didn't come here for crying,
Didn't come here to break down...
... it's just a dream of mine is coming to an end.
And how can I blame you?
... when I have built my world around you?
... the hope that someday we'd be so much more than friends.
And I don't want to know the price I'm gonna pay for dreaming...
... when even now it's more than I can take.

Qi

2 comments:

Unknown said...

when i leave kl i thnk i am gonna miss it....

King Qi said...

KL only leh, can always go back.