Sunday, October 21, 2007

Tagged

Alright as a general rule, I do not respond to "tags" - just ask anyone who has tagged me before, like Jing - sorry, Jing. People have tried in Xanga and failed... but today when I went to play soccer, the following conversation took place after soccer:

Diana: Eh qi, I tagged you. Remember to do!
Qi: Don't want lah.
Diana: Must do.
Qi: My blog very serious one leh.
Diana: Why so serious?
Qi: (forgot what I said)
Diana: I don't care arh. Must do arh.
Qi: Don't want.

5 minutes later when walking to car...

Diana: Qi, do arh!
Qi: ...

(Conversations were not recorded - pardon inaccuracy)

Two names you go by:
1. Qi
2. Zu (don't ask)

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. Specs
2. PJs

Two things you would want (or have) in a relationship:
1. Fun
2. No strings

Two things you like to do:
1. Dreaming big
2. Making money

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. Home
2. Motivation to complete 18,000-word paper (hereinafter referred to as "paper of the century")

Two things you did last night:
1. Watched soccer
2. Watched Back to the Future

Two things you ate today:
1. Chicken Salad
2. Thai Kueh Tiaw

Two people you last talked to:
1. Mark
2. Nicole

Two things you’re doing tomorrow:
1. Work on paper of the century
2. Prepare for workshop

Favorite day of the week:
Tuesday (don't look at me like that)

Two favorite holidays:
1. Chinese New Year holidays
2. Self-declared holidays

Two favorite beverages:
1. Self made protein shake
2. Prune juice

Two things about me! Things you may not have known:
1. I used to weigh 85kgs.
2. My stamp collection can buy me a few cars.

Two jobs I have had in my life:
1. Legal assistant
2. Japanese restaurant chef

Two movies I would watch over and over: (and do)
1. Pulp Fiction
2. Hitch

Two places I have lived:
1. Kuching
2. Perth

Two of my favorite foods:
1. Japanese food
2. Italian food

Two places I’d rather be right now:
1. Happy where I am.
2. Renderred invalid by number 1.

Two people I think will respond to this
1. I will not put people through the pain of doing this.
2. Whatever you are thinking, Diana, answer is 'yes'. :)

7 comments:

Kanga said...

waddd!! ur stamps can buy u few cars?!!! gimme ur stamps la! perhaps i can even buy a house liaw! *sen jing*!!! ur weight reli reached 85kg meh! so "sen jing"! hehe

Kanga said...

btw...d name u put "zu"..isit pig? cos if it is..it shud be "zhu"! haha

King Qi said...

kanga jing: no - it's a nickname by an italian friend of mine. it has this whole theory about my name's evolution.

Di said...

ok ok...thanks for doing the tag on your 'serious' blog (^__^)

will tag and nag you more often in future!

Anonymous said...

u see? by doing the tag now i know so many secrets ler. But then, if there's a 3rd nickname to be filled, that would be... 'NANGKA'. and i didn't know u worked as a japanese chef!!! the sashimi all rotten under ur knife.

King Qi said...

di: see now all my secrets are out.

cassie: i do not endorse nangka, cassie - give up now.

Kanga said...

my presentation was ok.hmpf.dun wan nangka? how bout orange juice!!!!